• 2 years working as a 3D artist in the advertisement industry.
• Degreed Professional in the field of animation.
• Specialization in realtime and fully rendered High Poly/LowPoly characters/assets and texturing.
• Experience with fast turn around times and working on a team to meet a projected deadline
• Proficient with rigging and animation.
Hard Surface Modeling 1
10 week online course April 2015
Game Art Institute
Character Creation with Jason Martin
12 week online course February 2017
Bachelors of Fine Arts, Animation
University of the Arts , 2009-2013
• Working closely with art directors and managers towards major production landmarks.
• Developing new workflow techniques to speed up the pipeline.
• Responsible for creating High Poly/Low Poly Models and high resolution textures for production needs,to be used in final renders.
• Learned various production techniques and software applications.
-Creating and touching up high quality meshes for 3D Printing.
-Working with various clients to suit their needs.
I was responsible for creating prints. The goal was to provide scan data, and prints and help people realize the benefits of using 3D Scanning technology. A large part of my time was spent both operating scanners, and working with and creating models in Maya 2014, and Zbrush 4R6. As a small company I had the pleasure of taking on multiple tasks to make the models to the Directors and Clients standards.
- Keyed out character animations and cleaned inbetweens for 2D character and effects animation.
- Designed the main character and helped maintain the look of the film.